HTDNET Referral Program
Please don’t keep HTDNET a secret. Refer a company to HTDNET and if they become a client, as a way of saying thank you we provide cash awards for successful referrals. Just scroll down and submit your referral to us. Please check with your referral and make sure it is ok for us to contact them first, it avoids a really awkward moment to introduce ourselves.
HTDNET is headquartered in Catlett, Virginia, and our #1 growth source is through referrals. That’s why we have launched the HTDNET Referral Program for clients, partners, and friends.
Here is how the HTDNET Referral Program works:
You simply scroll down this page to submit the contact information for your referral, everyone will receive an e-mail (Them, Yourself, and HTDNET) we will follow up with your referral. If your referral turns into a sale and fits the criteria below, you will receive the reward stated within 14 business days of your referrals purchase.
- $100 to you for every new VoIP Phone Customer that signs up.
- $200 to you for every Managed IT Service Customer that signs up.
- $100 to you for every Web Design Customer that signs up.
- $50 to you for every Graphic Design Customer who orders a branding kit or designs $250 or more.
- $20 to you for every Print Customer that places their first order with us. Plus we will waive their setup fee.
- $20 for all other referrals as along as they purchase a service of $80 or more.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make or rewards you can earn!
- Got that giving feeling? You can share all or part of your reward with your referral! In the case of the referral receiving your reward we will give them a store credit instead of a cash payment.
Who should you refer?
- Really, anyone that could make use of our services.
- Ideally, we aim for companies between 5-100 employees or computers but any referral is a good referral.
- We can service 1 user just as well as we can service 1000 users.
- Sometimes people don’t know what they need so we offer a FREE 1-hour site survey to potential customers.
What services do we provide? (Click on the service to learn more)
- VoIP Phones
- Managed IT
- Web Hosting/Design
- Print Marketing
- Computers/Workstations/Laptops/Servers/Switches/Wireless/VoIP Phones/ETC
- Network Cable Runs (Network Connections/Drops)
- G Suite (Googles Productivity/Cloud Solution including Google Drive, E-mail, and More!)
- Trend Micro Worry Free Services (Antivirus/Content Filtering)
Thank you in advance for trusting in us to send a referral our way!
Terms & Conditions
(the “Agreement”) is made and entered into on date accepted by the company identified below in the acceptance process (“Referral Representative”), and HTDNET, LLC on behalf of its applicable affiliates and subsidiaries (“HTDNET”).
, HTDNET, through its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or managed partnerships, provides commercial communications services to business customers as more particularly described in Exhibit “A”, found at (the “Service(s)”); and,
, the parties desire for Referral Representative to refer prospective business customers of the Services (“Prospects”) within the HTDNET territory, described as HTDNET’s serviceable areas (the, “Territory”), to HTDNET.
, based upon the mutual benefits and agreements herein contained and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
Referral Representative shall comply with all applicable federal, state, county, and local laws, rules and regulations. Referral Representative shall, and shall cause its employees, subcontractors and agents to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, fair dealing and ethical conduct in all dealings with HTDNET customers, Prospects and the public. Referral Representative shall at all times conduct its operations and manage its personnel that its action, or the actions of its subcontractors, agents, or employees, will not negatively impact HTDNET or its public relations with the community.Authorized Connectors may not work with HTDNET Sales Representative who are family members (e.g., spouse, domestic parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, sibling, step-sibling, step-parent, or sibling of a spouse or domestic partner, child, step-child, grandchild, step-grandchild, guardian, ward, niece, nephew, cousin, uncle, aunt, in-law of any of the above).
for referrals, you are accepting this Agreement with HTDNET.
COMMISSION RATES AND RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COMMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. During the term of the Agreement and subject to the referral submitted by Referral Representative (the “Referral”) meeting the requirements set forth in this Schedule 1 and the Agreement, HTDNET will pay Referral Representative a one-time Commission payment at the rates specified below for installation of an Eligible Service to a Prospect location (a “Service Location”) within the Territory that results directly from Referral Representative’s submission of the Referral. In the event of any conflict between this Schedule 1 and the Agreement, this Schedule 1 shall control. For purposes of this Schedule 1, “Eligible Service” shall mean any HTDNET Service set forth on Exhibit A of the Agreement.
2. Each of the following requirements must be met for a Referral to be eligible for Commission: (a) The Referral Form for the referred Prospect must be submitted by Referral Representative prior to any sales activity by any HTDNET Sales Representative or other referral source with regard to the Prospect. If multiple referrals are received for the same Prospect, only one Commission will be provided for the Prospect based on the party that first provided the referral, as determined by HTDNET in its sole discretion.
一 (b) The Prospect must meet the following requirements: i) The Prospect must either (i) not have been a HTDNET Customer within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date that the Referring Representative submits a referral for the Prospect (a “New HTDNET Customer”) or (ii) be an existing HTDNET Customer that completes an Eligible Service Addition (defined below) (an “Eligible Existing HTDNET Customer”);
一 ii) For referrals of a New HTDNET Customer, the Prospect must sign at least a one (1) year minimum term agreement for an Eligible Service. The Prospect must activate such Eligible Service(s) within twelve (2) months from the date that the Referral Representative submits the Referral Form to HTDNET;
一 iii) For referrals of an Eligible Existing HTDNET ¬, the Prospect must sign at least a one (1) year service agreement with HTDNET for one or more Eligible Services from a different Line of Service (defined below) than the services that the Eligible Existing HTDNET Customer was receiving at the time of the Referral or add an Eligible Service from an existing Line of Service at a new business location (each referred to as an “Eligible Service Addition”). The Prospect must activate such Eligible Service(s) within twelve (2) months from the date that the Referral Representative submits the Referral Form to HTDNET, with an account in good standing. For purposes of this section, the “Exhibit A” details HTDNET Lines of Service:
* This service is subject to heightened regulatory requirements. It is not a security service and does not include professional monitoring. Referral Representative is reminded of the restrictions contained in Sections 4 and 7 of the Agreement, which strictly prohibit Referral
一 iv) The Service Location for the Prospect must be within the Territory.
一 v) Prospect must be accepted by HTDNET (i.e., meet applicable credit, serviceability, and equipment requirements).
一 vi) Prospect must not have terminated (i.e., “deactivated”) any HTDNET Business Services on more than two (2) previous occasions.
一 vii) Any Referral for a municipal, local, state or federal government entity or E-Rate customer will not be eligible for Commission.
一 (c) No Commission shall be payable for any transfers of current HTDNET Customer accounts from one or more existing Service Locations to one or more new Service Locations or Upgrades to existing HTDNET Business services. For purposes of this Schedule 1, “Upgrades” shall mean changing from one Eligible Service within a Line of Service to another Eligible Service within the same Line of Service or upgrading a performance tier of an Eligible Service.
一 (d) In order to be eligible for Commission, the Eligible Service must be installed at all Prospect Service Locations, with equipment meeting HTDNET’s specifications, and under HTDNET’s standard Service agreement(s), and the Prospect must satisfy the requirements set forth in Section 3 of the below Commission Rates and Payment terms and conditions.
一 (e) No Commission shall be payable for any re-starts of customer accounts less than 30 days from the date that the account was disconnected.
一 (f) No Commission shall be payable to the Referral Representative if a HTDNET sales representative that is a family member of the Referral Representative is also entitled to a commission or other similar form of compensation related to the sale of the Eligible Service to the Prospect. For purposes of this Schedule 1, “family member” includes spouse, domestic partner, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, sibling, step-sibling, step-parent of a spouse or domestic partner, child, step-child, grandchild, step-grandchild, guardian, niece, nephew, cousin, uncle, aunt or in-law of any of the above.
Representative from (a) conducting any advertising or marketing campaigns (including email blasts and direct mail) related to any HTDNET Services, and (b) using the “HTDNET” name or any HTDNET service or trademark.
3. Referral Representative must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to receive a Commission: (a) Referral Representative must not have been a HTDNET employee within the twelve (12) month period prior to the submission of the Referral Form.
(b) Referral Representative must provide a valid Tax ID and also submit a W9 to HTDNET to receive any Commission pursuant to the Agreement.
(c) Referral Representative may not have any affiliation with or financial interest in the Prospect (including but not limited to being an employee or owner of the Prospect or have a family member that is an employee or owner of such Prospect).
(d) Referral Representative may not have any affiliation, whether familiar or otherwise, with any HTDNET employee. Referral Representative must confirm that no such affiliations exist with any HTDNET employee in Referral Representative’s initial registration form submitted for participation in the Program.
4. HTDNET may revise this Schedule 1, including without limitation, increasing or decreasing Commissions, adding or deleting Eligible Services and revising other Schedule 1 terms and conditions upon thirty (30) days prior notice, which notice may be provided through the website for this Program, mail, electronic mail or such other method as determined by HTDNET.
5. HTDNET’s tracking of installations and payments by the Prospect shall determine when a Commission is owed.
6. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, upon termination or expiration of the Agreement (other than a termination for a breach by Referral Representative), Referral Representative may receive any Commission earned through the date of termination in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and, thereafter, HTDNET shall have no further payment obligation to Referral Representative in connection with the Agreement.
COMMISSION RATES AND PAYMENT:
1. For Referrals that meet the qualifications in the Agreement, including the requirements of this Schedule 1, Referral Representative shall be entitled to a one-time Commission equal to the offer specified at the time the Eligible Service that was the subject of the Referral.
2. Except as otherwise permitted by HTDNET in its sole discretion, in no event shall HTDNET pay more than one Commission or similar form of compensation for the same referred Prospect for the same Eligible Service at the same Service Location. HTDNET shall not pay more than Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00) in Commission/Rewards in total for each referred Prospect.
3. HTDNET shall endeavor to pay the Referral Representative the Commission within sixty (60) days of the end of the calendar month following completion of the below requirements:
(a) For Prospects only, and so long as such Prospect’s account is in good standing, after (i) the Eligible Service has been installed at the Service Location of such SMB Prospect in accordance with the above Section 2(d) of the Commission Terms and Conditions, and (ii) the Prospect completes payment of the first billing invoice for the Eligible Services that were the subject of the Referral; provided, however, that no Commission will be payable for a Prospect whose first billing invoice remains unpaid, in its entirety, for more than ninety (90) days from the date of the applicable Eligible Service installation.
4. Commission payments for approved referrals will be attempted for six (6) months from the date the applicable Eligible Service is installed at the Service Location. If Commissions are not claimed with such six (6) month period, they will become voided from the Referral Representative’s Partner Account and HTDNET shall have no further payment obligation with regard to such unclaimed Commission.
5. HTDNET reserves the right to monitor all Referral Program activity and to withhold payment of any Commission(s) if HTDNET believes that any Commission(s) were paid to Referral Representative where the Referral did not comply with the terms of the Agreement including this Schedule 1.
EXHIBIT A ELIGIBLE SERVICES
(Effective as of November 28, 2019)
The following HTDNET Services shall be eligible for Commissions under the Agreement:
VoIP Phone Services
• HTDNET VoIP Services with qualifying 24-month agreement..
Managed IT Services
• Managed IT Services with qualifying 12 or 24 moth agreement.
Web Design Services
• Design services hosted on our servers does not qualify for externally hosted websites.
• Print marketing services such as banners, mugs, t-shirts, graphics, etc.
Any other services valued at $80 or more
• Any other services not listed valued at $80 or more may receive commission based upon certain offers credits do not apply to hardware items or one-time software services. Services are defined for this segment as recurring services such as Antivirus/G Suite/Hourly Rates/etc.